Friday, March 02, 2007

Heylo there!! I'm back :).

Hi all!! It's been an awfully long time away from blogging - lots of work in life, trying to figure out some meaning in an otherwise mundane existence... and then, didn't find anything too exciting to write about since the last event. so, here I am, with the latest :).

I am here to tell you about the 'Power Of One'. Read on, and then pass on the link, spread the word, join, contribute - in short, do anything that you can to help a wonderful effort:

For the First time ever .. a 180 day nation wide campaign ... mass awareness through a human chain ...

A journey of integration across 34 state capitals ...
Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai, Pondicherry, Jaipur, Srinagar, Raipur, Shillong and every other state capital city.




Touching hundreds of thousands of lives ..

YOU
have the Power to integrate children with and without challenges ..


It takes only one person to make the difference ... you can make the difference!

Thanks a ton!
signing off for now,
~me.

PS: I'm going to try to be regular here, so, don't miss it !! ;)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiii it feels so good to see u back....i have nothing to say...hugssss.....happy holi...:) mail me sometime....hope u have my id....if not gimme urs ill mail u....take care :)...blue sparkles

Anonymous said...

http://sparklesofmemories.blogspot.com/
u can find me here..im back to blogging :)...sparkles

Lalit Singh said...

hello sumit sir
great to ahve u back.