Thursday, October 21, 2004

its been a long time...


... since I last managed to do a post.. days have been running away in a jiffy... last weekend, went to Pune to see off Sandy... was tooo great to be back there, and too disappointing to have to return sooooo sooon..

my bros came down from Delhi, and are riding 'Ooh Baby' these days.. now now, don't get any nasty ideas - that's the name of my prized possession, the Bullet. ;) :P ...

And, this being a long weekend, we all are going off to Wayanad, a wonderful hill station in Kerala...

some thing completely off the track now - When I started this blog, wanted to write about things that I observe - in the world, in people around me etc etc.. to hear from people, to exchange ideas.. and sometimes about the teenie - weenie things that happen in my life..
Of late, I've realised that the posts have become more emphasised on Me.. hmmm... time to come back to the original intended use :) .. will shift back the focus from the next mail onwards.

till then, lets all EnjoI the long weekend,

Have fun guys, EnJoI,
God bless n happiness Always,
~me.

3 comments:

Suhail said...

Haffun in Wayanad ... and post some pics of ur trip ...

~Me said...

@suhail: yeah buddy, surely will do that :) !! Thanks a lot !

Anonymous said...

ooh baby! u r crack :p

Rachs