Monday, October 04, 2004

kuch bhi about my life :)

hi all !!

Don't know where time flew in the past 2 weeks... *still* don't realise I am here :P .. okay okay guys, no need to pinch me.. chillax yaar !! :)

It has all been an overwhelming experience - am the youngest one [ yet again :P ] in the team, both age and experience wise - rest all are 4-5+ yrs of exp.. not even a single remotely decent looking babe around on the whole floor... :( :((

People around you are either patent-holders, or co-holders, or applicants !! guess I'll have to think of atleast *something* to get a patent on - maybe I'll patent the way I tie my shoelaces ;) :P .. or the exact sequence of my tea making.. ;)..

jokes apart, its a very humbling feeling.. really.. some thing similar to what you feel when u read up "ZenC"'s blog - the sheer knowledge is soo enormous !!... don't have words to express it..

anyways... hhuummpphh... lets leave that aside.. one more great news?? yeah.. :) .. Gonna get my brand new Bullet Electra on Thursday :) :) .. yippie .. yuuhooooo....

what else?? hmm.. sandy's flying to Belgium on a long - term assignment, and when I talked to him, he hurled the choicest of hindi-marathi abuses at me [ trust me, coming from his mouth, they're a golden collection ;) :P] - coz had I not left my job, we both would've been going together, and it'd have been a lottt more fun.. sachchi.. but then, I am not complaining ;) :)..

Hey, did ya know, in past 2 -2.5 months, have read soooo maannyyy novels!! something like 8-10 novels !! an indicative list:
* LOTR,

* The Company Of Women, Khushwant Singh,
* Memoirs of a Geisha,
* The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown,
* Detective,
* The Family, Mario Puzo,
* Five Point Someone, Chetan Bhagat,
* The Bridges of Madison County, Robert James Waller,
* Nine Stories, JD Salinger,
* The Fifth Mountain, Paulo Coelho,
* The Rainmaker, [Again]

and a few more... btw, while listing down these, got surprised myself... !!

am reading - 'Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman', and boy, its a MUST READ... Just too good... !!

hota hai, hota hai - mujhe reading fits aate hain ;) ..

anyways, bahut bantering - chattering ho gayee, now lets get back to work - tomorrow is the full day induction for new joinees, with the Indian head also speaking for around an hour.. should be interesting.. :) [ can anyone see the dark undertones? guess not :) ]..

take care guys,
god bless n happiness always,
~me.

5 comments:

Suhail said...

Buddy, you're REAL busy ...
The Feynman book is hilarious :) The guy is a total mega-dude !!! Phenomenal stuff.

Anonymous said...

hiiii :) wow so many good novels in such a short time span and i used to think my dad is crazy to the limit with novels n reading he just has abt every book by his fav authors n its insane the house has no place n mom gets annoyed....boy i wish i cud read a novel until the end...ive hardly read books...can count the novels ive read but as a kid in school i used to read a lot...secret seven, enid blyton, nancy drews but never read archies :) n ppl dont believe it when i say i havent read archies...hmm i wanted to read the Bridges of madison county...hows it? n also rainmaker..actually its a long list...hope i really take time off to read wht ive missed out on take care buddy....good luck for ur job..n hope u do hav some good looking gals joining the team :) btw thanks for linking me :)

Anonymous said...

oh ok tht was me the 2nd comment...sparkles...:)

~Me said...

@Suhail : Really soo very true buddy.. this Feynman guy is Absolutely Astounding !! - I mean, he seems to have 'been-there, done-that' almost everything under the sun !! :)

@Sparkles: Hey !! I started out with Enid Blyton, and to date, she remains the most favourite author :) .. all of them - famous five, secret seven, Nancy Drew, Hardy boys.. Guess I got my reading habits from there only :).. and as for 'The Bridges of Madison County', if you like romantics even a bit, u'll LOVVE this one.. really.. atleast, I did !! :) .. and a few of my friends too..
thanks a ton for the wishes, and well, its not just the 'Good Looking' part of it - there is also an 'accessibility - availability' part attached :) .. but thanks anyways !! :)
Take care,
!me.

Anonymous said...

hello! hows ya sumit? hmmm u got new bullet haan?? me got new blog :) ;) guess who?!?! my blog: http://reflectionsoflove.rediffblogs.com/ take care