Monday, July 26, 2004

Happy Birthday Maa !! :)

Hi !!
First of all, Happy B'day to my Maa :) .. She won't be reading this, still: Maa, no words would be enough for me to convey how much u mean to me, so I would just say, Love u lots Ma !! :) .. Have a wonderful b'day... EnJoI !! I'll miss being there :( .. [am very cross with my bro - he went to Amarnath during this week - so both of us aren't there to celebrate her b'day :( ]


so, how's life been? me am fine, the initial excitement of "US visa stamping" has worn out - so much so that, I felt the title of my last post was tooo ajeeb - have sobered it up slightly. And then, we came to know that the project [for which we were supposed to go ] got scrapped due to some political problems between our clients and their clients !! so, no going to US now... so much for the visa for 3 months !! huh ....

umm, ever since I started blogging, I've been on the lookout for topics all around to write about.. everytime I feel I can write about something, I type it down in my cell - msg outbox !! :) :P !!

The list thus gathered is pretty much haphazard, as much as it is diverse... :) .. so, here's a sample of what I might be writing about in some coming posts of mine... [there is no time frame set for these, but I *hope* whatever I am able to write will make atleast a decent, interesting read :) ]
  • Mothers :) 
  • Staying away from home.
  • books n authors - PG woodhouse.. Paulo Coelho.. Khushwant Singh [specifically "The Company of Women", coz that's what I finished yesterday] .. life of a Giesha .. LOTR..  basically whatever I've managed to read these days..
  • friends.
  • pune ki mastiyaan :)..
  • College days, n some really funny anecdotes.
  • chinese food - in B'lore...
and whatever else would come into my mind !! :)


Of course, I could do with some help from u guys to help me prioritize the order of posting these :) ..

am listening to a fundu Kishore song - 'Phir wohi raat hai' .. just love this guy.. and the GOD of indian music, RD .. :) ..


ciao for now,
have fun,
god bless n happiness always....
~sumu...


No comments: