Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Help Tsunami Victims...

.. In whatever ways you can - money, clothes, volunteering for relief activities - whatever.

For details, please see the tsunami link in 'My Fav Links' - ok ok, here is it, or visit Suhail's.

Me? trying to visit some affected areas in TN, and see if we can help in the relief program - won't be able to take any leaves etc, but guess can spend the weekend there... Lets see..

And friends, I know you all have, but still, pray that those missing are found to be safe, and those departed may rest in peace..

amen.

god bless n happiness always,
~me.

6 comments:

: M : said...

hi sumit! i think its a great thing you're doin man....here in cal we're also doin all we can.
amen.

~Me said...

Hey CA !!

Its nothing much that I am trying to do - really. Its just my bit of effort in bringing people back to normalcy - will wtite about our experiences some time soon....
I am sure you mean to help in every possible way you can - just that, I being nearer could manage to go personally and try to help. But this doesn't stop you from doing ur bit.!! :P

take care,
luv,
~s.

Poonam said...

Hey!!!!

Nice blog!!!!!
Me, have not blogged for ages :(

Poonam said...

Hehe!!! Dont tell me you 'actually' liked it!!! I thought you had better taste :)

Haven't read most of yours yet!! You know how long travelling across planets takes n how tiring getting used to different planets gets :)

Ll surely, as soon as this ***** of a training gets over.

You have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

hey... i do appreciate ur feelings.. keep in up.!!!
i'll also pray for the tsunami victims..
smilingricha

Anonymous said...

i think we talked about this in our little chat. but guess what? there was a debate in my class about this whole tsunami incident.

it's actually a tough fight between a blonde and an asian.

blonde went like... my country donated billions of money and sent out troops out there because of this. i am kinda sick and tired of you people asking for money. where is the money that my country gave to you?

asian said... like you gave the whole of America to us? get a grip. who is doing this for who? and why?

then went on and on..

so sad what happened after that..

but i admire you for doing what you can... keep it up buddy. hugs

Angel