Friday, August 06, 2004

White Water River Rafting :)

Hi All !!
Since I've come down here to bangalore, haven't been able to do any of the things I've liked the most - trekking, hiking, being close to the nature - nothing. [ okay, have been to the Bannerghatta National Park a couple of times, but the feeling's more like being in a cage and being visited by a couple of white tigers :) ].. and I was feeling really desperate to do something of the sort. Earlier in the week, I came to know of a white water river rafting camp, and I grabbed the opportunity with both hands, both feet - even with my teeth !

And finally, I am going !! yippie !! going to a trip to Sitanadi nature camp, in Udupi district, some 350 odd kms from here. Its gonna be a 10 km long rafting experience, which I'm gonna have for the first time in my life :) ..

I Just Love Nature ...... !! :)

You can get more information about the trip [and see pictures of the place] on the website of Care Adventure - http://careadventure.com/W_WaterRafting.htm .


Have a wonderful weekend Junta - I am surely gonna have one ;) ...

God bless n happiness always,
take care of urself and those around u,
EnJoI n ChillaX,
~sumu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sumit medha here...man ur blog! never opens! anyway jus dropped in to say a hi