Monday, August 02, 2004

Yeh Dosti ....

Hi guys !!!

Sorry, been a bit busy these days, so couldn't post for long - even this one's not from the intended-posts list, but nevertheless :)..

First of all, Fellow Bloggers, a very Happy Friendship Day - hope u enjoyed it to the hilt !! :) [ though these wishes are a bit belated, but as Tan said, wishes from the heart are never late :) :P ]

To the Best friends in my life:

You know who you are, you know what you are to me, more importantly, you know what I am with you and you know what I am because of you - here's a wish that we remain that ways, in each other's hearts, even though many a times we may not be able to talk, or stay in touch for quite a while. I truly feel blessed to have u ppl in my life. I DO. Thanks, god :) !!

I feel the song 'Yeh Dosti' was written keeping especially us in mind ;) :P - a sample will tell you -

Yeh Dosti, hum nahin todenge,
todenge dam magar, tera saath na chhodenge..

meri jeet teri
jeet, teri haar meri haar,

sun o mere
yaar,

hansna rona sang hai, jeena marna
sang hai...


jaan pe bhi khelenge,
tere liye le lenge, rab se dushmani...


This also reminds me of the best portrayal of friendship n trust that bollywood has done, in Gulzar's Maachis. The amazing relationship Kirpal, Veera and Jassi is truly amazing !! [ more about this in some other post .. :) ]


God bless all of us.
Amen.
~sumu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sumit..mehak here thanx for dropping by....nice blog..!

Anonymous said...

hello sumit,

knee_jerk here. nice to see u've got a place all ur own now. happy belated friendship day ...btw those words from silsila...oooh my abs fav too...wot a lovely song too! bbl, gotta rush now, have a lot of catching up to do..great place uve got here, sumit, keep writing :)

kj